Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Congratulating and Complimenting


Nazzala           : Hi Kezia. I want to talk with you just foor a while.
Kezia                : Sure, what is it?
Nazzala             : I read the announcement on the bulletin board this morning. You won math    competition, right? You’ve got a golden medal. Wow, how smart you are! Congratulation.
Kezia                : Yeah, thank you. You are a good friend.
Nazzala            : How do you get it ?
Kezia                : I have math course twice a week and study hard for it.
Nazzala            : Oh I see, sometimes I want to be you but I feel unconfident.
Kezia                : Why? You must confident. I think you can win it too! I support you!
Nazzala            : Yeah, but, sometimes I feel lazy to study hard. I’m not good at math. I’m good       at science.
Kezia                : Wow, you must join science competition. It open terms in Monday. Would you like to join?
Nazzala            : Um... okay I will join.
Kezia                : Great! Study hard for it don’t be lazy.
Nazzala            : Yeah, sure. I’ll make sure for that. Thanks for the support.
Kezia                : Yeah, absolutely.
Nazzala            : Oh my god. I forget I have physics class. I go first. Bye!
Kezia                : Okay, bye! See you again !


No comments:

Post a Comment

SOLUTION OF GLOBAL WARMING

  What we have done to fight climate change Planting plants   Take public transportation Reduce using plastic Use less energy at home Walk m...