Wednesday, January 8, 2020

My Last Holiday

My Last Holiday 
 Hi! Today I'm going to tell you about my last holiday. Yeah, I got 2 weeks off from my school. It was pretty refreshing. In 23th of December I went to Bali. My plane boarded at 6 A.M from Soekarno Hatta International Aiport. So, I had to go from Bandung to Jakarta first at 11 P.M on Sunday. I went to Jakarta by bus and arrived at 02.30 A.M. I arrived earlier than my prediction so I had to wait in Airport. It must really bored, didn't? So I had breakfast with my family in the Lounge. There are a lot of kind of food. So I chose one, fried rice and it was pretty delicious. 
Suddenly, at 5 o'clock we was called to got in to the plane. Before the plane boarded we was given some candies. Maybe the candies would help us from headache affect to boarding. At 7 o'clock we were given food, omlatte with fried potatoes. Finally we arrived in Bali at 8.30 A.M. In airport we waited for the driver to pick up us. We really tired because little time sleep, so we went to hotel to  take a rest. 
Day 2, I and my family went to Ubud. In Ubud we took some pictures because the view was beautiful. For me Ubud is like Lembang in Bandung. the different is, in Ubud we enjoyed some cups of coffee. And it was really delicious. We were served some kind of coffee in the different cups. and it costed 35k. After from Ubud we were going to restaurant to had lunch. The restaurant is called bebek tepi sawah. The food taste was teribble. I ate sate and it was not smooth. So I really regret had lunch in there. After that we were going to hotel and arrived there at 7 o'clock. In the night at 8 o'clock I and my family walked in Kuta street for looking around. And there was a lot of foreign people in the bar, street, pub. And we had dinner in restaurant which is sell Indonesian food. This was the terrified part, because when we ate suddenly person was injuring in the arm caused glass because he had fight with his friend. The person bleeding a lot. We quikly went back to ours hotel.
Day 3, we woke up at 8 A.M. and we went to the church for worship because it was a christmas day. We really exciting. After we worshiped, we was going to kuta beach at 3 P.M Arrived in there we waited until the sunset came up. And when the sunset came up we were taking picture on it. It is really beautiful I swear. Then we bought starbucks and came back to our hotel. 
Day 4, we were going to Pandawa Beach. It was really hot if you want to know haha. But fortunately, we rent big umbrella so we didn't feel hot anymore. We enjoyed the view with  2 coconuts. The beach really beautiful because the water looks very clear. It was the second time I went there and its water still clear. I really adore for Bali. 
Day 5, we were going to the temple for took a photo. This temple is opened for tourist. And the temple is beautiful and unique cause its Hindu carving in the wall. Suddenly it was raining, so we had to took shelter 'till the rain stop. When the rain stopped, we were going to kuta beach again. Why I go there again? Because for me Kuta beach is the most beautiful beach in Bali. I never bored went there when it was still second times. 
Day 6, we went to Cafe. This cafe called Del Mar. If you want to know why the cafe's name like that, because the cafe is the branch of Ibiza cafe in Spain. This is the most beautiful cafe I've ever seen. It costed 250k / person. And we got tickets that can be exchange to food voucher in that cafe. For me it is really worth it. The food taste was really delicious and the drinks too. I ate burger and drank mocktail. The cafe view is beach so if you went there I swore you will feel don't want come back home. Because the cafe is really comfortable. At 5 o'clock we went to souvenir shop. and we bought some milk pie, pie Bali for ours relative.
Day 7, this was the last day in Bali. I packed my stuff and went to airport. Ours flight time was 9 a.m. It was really lucky, didn't it? Because I could have some times to took a rest at home in Bandung. So I arrived in Jakarta at 11 A.M. And we went to Bandung by bus at  11.30 P.M . We arrived at Bandung in 3 hours, it was faster than usually, didn't it? And we got home at 3 P.M. we unpacked ours stuff and had a lunch with capcay, and went to sleep because it was really tired. So that's all about my holiday, thanks for reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOLUTION OF GLOBAL WARMING

  What we have done to fight climate change Planting plants   Take public transportation Reduce using plastic Use less energy at home Walk m...