Friday, July 17, 2020

Dialogue Why dont we go...?

Oxlade : Hey, Seth. Do you know that today is our independence day ?
Seth     : I do. What about it?
Oxlade : I just heard from principal if tommorrow we will have ceremony. But the next day they will be given us a holiday.
Seth     : Oh yeah? Finally we get a holiday!
Oxlade  : Yeah... I think I will be so bored in that day. 
Seth      : Me either. Why don’t we go to a cinema together ? Would you?  
Oxlade : Okay. I’m in. 
Seth      : What movie will we watch? 
Oxlade   : Let’s watch Justice League . What do you think? 
Seth       : I’d rather not. I’m not into superheroes film actually. What about Joker ? I heard that film is so popular.
Oxlade   : Okay. I’m in. What time will we watch? 
Seth        : The film will show on 3 PM. But, We can grab some meals first in case you’re hungry when the film start. 
So we will meet on 1 PM.
Oxlade   : Okay. That’s a great idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOLUTION OF GLOBAL WARMING

  What we have done to fight climate change Planting plants   Take public transportation Reduce using plastic Use less energy at home Walk m...